Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Personal Injury, Auto Accidents & Slip and Fall
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
S.Moore Law PLLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Personal Injury, Auto Accidents and Slip and Fall cases. Based in Lakeland, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of Florida. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
S.Moore Law PLLC knows how to interpret Florida law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our assertive personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting for you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively fight on your behalf. We make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to keep their premises safe. If the negligence of the business causes you harm, you deserve compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys provide aggressive and zealous representation during your slip and fall accident case.
- Distracted Driving Accident Injuries: Suffering from an injury due to a distracted driver can be devastating. If you have been involved in a distracted driving accident, you may have the right to compensation. Our experienced attorneys guide you through the legal process.
- Family Law: Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our assertive attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For aggressive advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Breach of Contract: The firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to companies involved in contract disputes. Trust S.Moore Law PLLC to help you with your breach of contract lawsuit.
- Intellectual Property: Our attorneys handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. We zealously defend your ideas and products, giving you the credit you deserve. Contact us today to speak to aggressive intellectual property attorneys about your case.
When you retain the services of S.Moore Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Lakeland law firm today
S.Moore Law PLLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Lakeland. Call the firm at 863-229-2140 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.